01/12/2012
0 comments

Testimonial - Shailendra Kumar Yadav

I am Shailendra Kumar Yadav from Raibareli (UP) working in CRPF, And am a sports athelet(Tripple Jump).
I am very thankful to you all for giving me a first class sports ayurvedic treatment for the past two weeks for me and I specially thank all the doctors and other hospital staff for their service.
I was suffering from my knee and ankle pain for so long time( More than a year). Now I am recovered more than 80% and in a month, I hope I will get full cure.
I kindly request to spread the awareness of SARC Thodupuzha so that there are lot of sports persons who were worrying with their injuries.
And Once again I thank you all.
Shailendra Kumar Yadav
CRPF
Delhi
Date: 21/11/2012


For SARC Thodupuzha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top